Can You Run It? Use the new Free Can You Run It System Requirements Tool Checker below and test if your computer meets the minimum and recommended system requirements for pc and steam games. The results will show up automaticly. All the fields below (your pc specs) are required to get a result of pass or fail. Windows 10 is set as default though many games run on Windows 7, 8 and 11 too. Always do your own research before buying any game. This Requirements Tool Checker is made to give you an indication to test if your computer is able to run the game without any issues. To check your current PC specs, scroll down below in this article or use My Computer Specs. Can You Run It? Test It Now!
Tell us about your PC
Is the Game you are looking for not listed in the Can I Run It requirements tool above? Feel free to send your request via the Contact section and we will add the game to the free game requirements tool so you can check if you can run the game on your pc.
Check All Upcoming PC Game Releases 2023:
We’ve created a nice overview of all the biggest and greatest upcoming PC Game releases along with the game status of 2023 and beyond so you never miss a big game release! You can check it here.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 1:
- Open the Start Menu or tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type in ‘dxdiag’ to search for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on the “dxdiag” command option or press Enter to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Navigate to the “System” tab to see your Windows version (“Operating System”), CPU (“Processor”), and RAM (“Memory”).
- Use the ”Display” tab to find your current Driver settings.
- All your computers specs can be found inside the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Compare the Minimum game requirements vs your Computer specs to see if you are able to run the game.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 2:
Hit ‘Windows key+R’ to open the Run box. Type “msinfo32” into the “Open” field, and then hit Enter. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 3:
Hit the ‘Start’ button and type “system information” into the search box, and select the result. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 4:
Use free, easy-to-use tools to detect your Computer Specs automaticly:
- CPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Download CPU-Z Here.
This is how CPU-Z looks like:
- GPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor. Download GPU-Z Here.
This is how GPU-Z looks like:
It’s really easy to check your Computer specs on Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11. Though it might require some knowledge on how to do it correctly. So to make it simple just follow one of these 4 methods above. By following one of these methods above to find your PC specs you can now check your current Computer specs and compare them with the game system requirements. Or use our Requirements Tool.
Request Games, CPU’s And GPU’s For The Requirements Tool:
You might have different Games, Drivers or Processors that are in not in the Requirements Tool yet. Always feel free to Contact Us so we can add it to the Requirements Tool. If you think we made a mistake for the Can You Run It Pass & Fail results inside the Game Tool by a wrong ranking etc., please feel free to contact us too so we can fix it. Thanks!