ℹ️Can You Run It? Use the new Requirements Tool below to check if your pc meets the game minimum and recommended system requirements. The results will show up automaticly. All fields required. Windows 10 is set as default though many games run on Windows 7 and 8 too. Always do your own research before buying any game. This Requirements Tool Checker is made to give you an indication to check if your computer is able to run the game without any issues. To check your current PC specs, scroll down below in this article or use My PC Specs. Can You Run It? Test It Now!
Tell us about your PC
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 1:
- Open the Start Menu or tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type in ‘dxdiag’ to search for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on the “dxdiag” command option or press Enter to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Navigate to the “System” tab to see your Windows version (“Operating System”), CPU (“Processor”), and RAM (“Memory”).
- Use the ”Display” tab to find your current Driver settings.
- All your computers specs can be found inside the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Compare the Minimum game requirements vs your Computer specs to see if you are able to run the game.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 2:
Hit ‘Windows key+R’ to open the Run box. Type “msinfo32” into the “Open” field, and then hit Enter. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 3:
Hit the ‘Start’ button and type “system information” into the search box, and select the result. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
Can You Run It – How To Check My PC Specs Method 4:
Use free, easy-to-use tools to detect your Computer Specs automaticly:
- CPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Download CPU-Z Here.
This is how CPU-Z looks like:
- GPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor. Download GPU-Z Here.
This is how GPU-Z looks like:
Notice PC Specs:
It’s really easy to check your Computer specs on Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11. Though it might require some knowledge on how to do it correctly. So to make it simple just follow one of these 4 methods above. By following one of these methods above to find your PC specs you can now check your current Computer specs and compare them with the game system requirements. Or use our Requirements Tool. Always make sure to download the latest video card drivers on your computer. By downloading the latest video card drivers you reduce the chance of running into random errors and issues for your system. For more help with how to download video card drivers (Nvidia and AMD) on your computer go ahead and use the Driver Updates section.
Free Steam Games:
Everyone loves Free Steam Games. That’s why we have created an overview of some of the best free Steam games in 2022 for you which you can download from the official Steam Store. Use the Free Steam Games section for an overview of the best free steam games.
Request Games, CPU’s and GPU’s for the Requirements Tool:
💬 You might have different Games, Drivers or Processors that are in not in the Requirements Tool yet. Always feel free to contact us via the Contact section and we’ll add it to the Tool. If you think we made a mistake for the Pass & Fail results in the Tool, you can contact us so we can fix it.
Our main goal is to give you the best overview and results to test and check if your computer is able to run the specific game without any issues.