Here’s a list of useful downloads and softwares for pc which you can download from the official websites that are listed below:
- WinRar: A free and useful tool to extract files on your computer. It can create and view archives in RAR or ZIP file formats (and more) and unpack numerous archive file formats. Download WinRar From Official Website.
- DirectX12: DirectX is a collection of Application Programming Interface. It handles tasks related to audio, video, etc. (multimedia tasks) only on Microsoft platforms. Download DirectX12 From Official Website.
- Free Download Manager: FDM can boost the speed of all your downloads up to 10 times, process media files of various popular formats, drag&drop URLs right from a web browser as well as simultaneously download multiple files. Download FDM From Official Website.
- 7-Zip: Alternatively to WinRar, there is 7-Zip. It’s another free and open-source file archiver, a utility used to place groups of files within compressed containers known as “archives”. Download 7-Zip From Official Website.
- Vcredist: The Visual C++ Redistributable is a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file required by programs or games built using Microsoft’s Visual Studio software development environment. Download Vcredist From Official Website.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5: The .NET Framework is a proprietary software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. Download .Net Framework From Official Website.
- CPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Download CPU-Z From Official Website.
- GPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor. Download GPU-Z From Official Website.
- Antivirus Softwares: Overview of the best free antivirus software in 2023 to help prevent malicious attacks on your computer. Check Out The Top 5 Free Antivirus Softwares.
Always make sure to download the latest video card drivers on your computer. By downloading the latest video card drivers you reduce the chance of running into random errors and issues for your system. For more help with how to download video card drivers (Nvidia and AMD) on your computer use the Driver Updates section. If you would like to test your current system requirements to check if you can run the game use the Can You Run It section. Use the Free Steam Games section to learn how to get free steam games.