My Computer Specs – How To Check Your Computer Hardware Specifications on Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11:
It’s really easy to check your Computer specs on Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11. Though it might require some knowledge on how to do it correctly. So to make it simple just follow one of these methods below:
- Method 1: Hit ‘Windows key+R’ to open the Run box. Type “msinfo32” into the “Open” field, and then hit Enter. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
- Method 2: Hit the ‘Start’ button and type “system information” into the search box, and select the result. The System Information window opens, showing your pc specs and all kinds of information.
- Method 3: Use the ‘DirectX Diagnostic Tool’ to find your computer specs.
- Open the Start Menu or tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type in ‘dxdiag’ to search for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on the “dxdiag” command option or press Enter to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Navigate to the “System” tab to see your Windows version (“Operating System”), CPU (“Processor”), and RAM (“Memory”).
- Use the ”Display” tab to find your current Driver settings.
- All your computers specs can be found inside the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Method 4: Use free, easy-to-use software tools to detect your computer specs.
CPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Download CPU-Z Here.
GPU-Z: A free lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor. Download GPU-Z Here.
Always make sure to download the latest video card drivers on your computer. By downloading the latest video card drivers you reduce the chance of running into random errors and issues for your system. For more help with how to download video card drivers (Nvidia and AMD) on your computer use the Driver Updates section. If you would like to test your current system requirements to check if you can run the game use the Can You Run It section. Use the Free Steam Games section for an overview of the best free steam games.